|Early Bird Purchase Period||8 payments plan - 20 Oct, 2014 - 18 Nov, 2014||3 payments plan - 19 Nov, 2014 - 14 Mar, 2015|
|Instalment 1||Up to 18 Nov, 2014||Up to 20 Mar, 2015|
|Instalment 2||19 Nov, 2014||22 April, 2015|
|Instalment 3||17 Dec, 2014||20 May, 2015|
|Instalment 4||21 Jan, 2015||-|
|Instalment 5||18 Feb, 2015||-|
|Instalment 6||18 Mar, 2015||-|
|Instalment 7||22 April, 2015||-|
|Instalment 8||20 May, 2015||-|
NZSki Ltd. Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Purchase and Use pertaining to Coronet Peak, Mt Hutt and The Remarkables ski areas
THE PURCHASER AND/OR USERS OF NZSKI LTD MYPASS CARDS AND THEIR ASSOCIATED PRODUCT AND PASSES AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
NZSki Ltd has a sophisticated ticketing system that utilises a smart card we call mypass.
Most NZSki products do not have a separate form of ticket but are associated to a guest profile that is connected to the mypass card.
- Mypass cards and their associated products and passes are personal to the named purchaser/user and are non-transferable and non-refundable with the exception of the mypass card deposit which is non-transferable but fully refundable.
- Products purchased on the mypass card are valid only for the winter season in which they were purchased and will expire at the end of each winter season.
- Transferring or reselling mypass cards is an offence and will result in penalties including loss of access to ski area facilities and possible prosecution.
- If you lose or misplace your mypass card or it is stolen, please report this immediately to the Snow Centre, Guest Services or phone 0800 NZSKIPASS (0800 697 547) so we can suspend/cancel it and re-issue a replacement. A card replacement fee may apply.
- All sundry vouchers that are issued along with your mypass card (i.e. lesson tickets, bus tickets, NZSuperpass Vouchers etc.) can only be issued once and can not be reprinted or reissued if lost or stolen.
- If a third party is found to be using your mypass card without its loss being reported, NZSki Ltd. reserves the right to decline to re-issue the mypass or to issue you with mypasses in the future.
- User assumes all risk of personal injury, property loss and damage.
- Misconduct in the opinion of NZSki Ltd. management and staff may result in mypass card revocation without refund.
- The mypass card holder uses the ski area at his/her own risk.
- Use of the mypass card and its associated products and passes implies the user knows unmarked hazards exist and interaction with people outside the control of NZSki Ltd. will result.
- NZSki Ltd. does not accept responsibility for lost or damaged mypass cards.
- Use of the mypass for commercial purposes is not permitted without prior permission obtained from NZSki Ltd.
- The mypass cardholder agrees to the rules, regulations and directions expressed or implied of NZSki Ltd.
- The mypass card remains the property of NZSki Ltd.
- A breach of these Terms & Conditions may result in the withdrawal of the mypass card and any benefits thereof.
Terms & Conditions of Lift, Slope and Terrain Parks Use
- A valid lift pass (associated to a valid mypass card) is required to use any of the above facilities at the ski areas.
- Using or attempting to use any of the above facilities without a valid lift pass will result in some/all of the following penalties:
- A requirement to purchase a valid lift pass or passes to cover the fraudulent use.
- Issuance of a trespass notice preventing any future visit to the ski area; and/or
- Report to the police with the option of prosecution to the full extent of the law
PLEASE NOTE: ENTRY TO ALL NZSKI SKI AREAS CONSTITUTES AN ACCEPTANCE OF AND AGREEMENT TO ALL OF NZSKI TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
NZSki Limited Online Privacy Notice
Thank you for visiting www.nzski.com, the website for Coronet Peak, The Remarkables and Mt Hutt. NZSki Ltd is a registered company based in Queenstown, New Zealand. Your privacy is important to us and to better protect it we have provided this notice explaining our online information practices and the manner in which information is collected and used on this site.
From time to time on this site you can order products including season passes, enter contests, subscribe to our online services such as newsletters and vote in polls or express opinions. Through this process we may collect personal information such as: your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card information. By providing this information the customer warrants that any address/es provided, email or physical, constitute a secure address for the purpose of information communication by NZSki Limited.
You are also able to submit information on behalf of other people. For example, you might purchase a season pass for another person. Alternatively you may be purchasing multiple passes and be required to allocate the details for each other pass holder. The information we gather through this process about third parties may include: recipient's name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number. Any information submitted on behalf of a third party is presumed to have been done with the knowledge and authority of, or at the request of, the third party in question and that the address/es provided, email or physical, constitute a secure address for the purpose of information communication by NZSki Ltd.
We may also collect certain non-personal information when you visit our web pages such as the type of browser you are using (e.g. Netscape or Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g. Windows or Mac) and the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g. Xtra or zoom). This enables us to ensure our site performs at the optimum level and makes it possible for us to deliver the best possible experience to our visitors.
NZSki Ltd uses the information you provide about yourself or about third parties to fulfill your requests for our products, programs, and services, to respond to your inquiries about our offerings, and to offer you other products, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you. On occasion we may use the non-personal information that we collect to improve the design and content of our site. We may also use this information to analyze site usage, as well as to offer you other products, programs, or services.
We undertake not to disclose any of your personal information to third parties except when requested to do so in response to legal process. For example, in response to a court order or to a law enforcement agency's request.
Although we take all appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of information, we cannot assure you that personal information that we collect will never be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this Privacy Notice.
We will not use or transfer personal information provided to us in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you with an opportunity to opt out of these. All information communicated by NZSki Ltd will offer an opt out avenue alternatively.
Third Party Site/Sponsors
Some of our sites contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different from ours. Visitors should consult the Privacy Policies of these organizations, as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
To enhance your experience within this site, www.nzski.com uses "cookies." Cookies are text files we place in your computer's browser to store your preferences. Cookies independently do not tell us your e-mail address or other personal information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, purchasing a season pass. However, once you choose to furnish the site with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. The cookies that we collect expire when you close your browser.
Appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures have been put in place to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information collected online.
NZSki Ltd reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement from time to time. Any changes made will be detailed in an updated Privacy Document.
NZSki and online marketing
NZSki will use information provided by its visitors only to communicate with them. Any information automatically retrieved, such as site browsing patterns, will be used only in aggregate form (so that no individual visitors are identified). Information provided by visitors will not be disclosed to third parties.
The only exception to this is where you enter a competition, or register for any promotional feature provided through the websites. In this case, information about you may be provided to advertisers for marketing purposes. However, you will be given the option at the time of entering the competition or registering for the feature to decline receiving further information or further contact with NZSki or the advertiser.
NZSki may also be required by law to disclose information you provide. NZSki will only make the disclosure if it believes in good faith that it is required to do so.
NZSki uses Google Analytics and Google Adwords tags and remarketing tags to measure traffic visiting our websites. The service anonymously aggregates site visit & activity data such as number of pages viewed, time spent on site, accessed files, paths through the site, information about referring pages, search engines, browsers, operating systems, and more. WebLog Expert has been adopted as an accepted audience measurement standard by major New Zealand publishers and corporate websites. Google Analytics is responsible for aggregating all information; individuals cannot and will not be identified. The information is used by NZSki to better understand usage of its websites.
How Does It Work?
Each web page has a small piece of code that will not be visible as you look at any particular page. The software stores a cookie in your browser (if you have enabled cookies) which contains a unique identifier to allow us to track the number of unique visitors to our website. This information is collected and aggregated by WebLog Expert and in no way can you be identified personally and no personal information is stored about you.
MYPASS MONEY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Mypass money is the stored credit facility offered on the mypass card at NZSki ski areas in New Zealand.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- NZSki Ltd will not be held liable for misuse, loss, or fraudulent use of mypass money where the mypass money account holder has disclosed their PIN either intentionally or otherwise.
- mypass money accounts will not be enabled until the user has loaded a PIN at an NZSki Guest Services location.
- A mypass money account must be authorised by a parent or guardian for account holders less than 16 years.
- A parent or guardian must be present for children under 16 years to load a PIN and enable a child's account.
- A PIN can only be reset by the mypass account holder at Guest Services provided their identity matches the photograph stored against the account holder's profile.
- mypass money can be used for transactions at NZSki outlets on the basis that 1 mypass money dollar is equivalent to 1 NZ dollar.
- mypass money can be used for part payment of a purchase.
- mypass money can only be redeemed by presentation of the appropriate mypass card.
- mypass money can only be redeemed by account holder verification using a PIN in the same way that bank cards are transacted.
- mypass money can be redeemed by the named mypass holder for the purchase of products for other mypass holders.
- mypass money can only be transferred to other mypass money accounts online at nzski.com where the account holder must give 'trusted friend' status to the recipient of the transfer and have this status reciprocated.
- Your mypass money balance will be available only for 'trusted friends' to see.
- mypass money credit balances up to $500 can be refunded to the account holder at any NZSki Guest Services location. Credit balances greater than $500 can be refunded on application through the NZSki.com website. Download form
- mypass money credit balances for account holders under 16 years will only be refunded to the parent or guardian that authorised and enabled the account.
- mypass money credit balance refunds will be in the form of the most recent deposit.
- Any mypass money credit remaining after a period of 24 months since the last activity will expire and the balance retained by NZSki Ltd.
2015 NZSKI SEASON PASS TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following Terms & Conditions apply to your NZSki Pass, Queenstown Pass,
The Remarkables Pass, Mt Hutt Pass or Mt Hutt Midweek Pass as indicated within the text.
The operating season of the NZSki Limited (NZSki) areas is subject to snow, weather and market conditions and the season may be longer or shorter than publicised. NZSki makes no warrant as to the length of season, number of lifts operating at any time or to the operation or otherwise of an area on any particular day.
Reference to Season Pass, pass or mypass refers to the plastic RFID card and the products that are loaded against the individual that the RFID card identifies within the NZSki database.
Season passes are non-refundable under any circumstances unless the Injury/Medical cover option has been purchased. This Injury/Medical cover option is an additional cost of $40 which is made available to you at the time of purchase.
Purchase of a season pass implies acceptance of the following
Terms & Conditions:
PART A - APPLIES TO ALL PASS HOLDERS
- Season passes are non-refundable under any circumstances unless the Injury/Medical cover option has been purchased.
- Injury/Medical cover provides for full or partial refund of the Season Pass where;
An injury or medical condition precludes or significantly limits ability to use the pass throughout the entire season. All applications for refund must be made by completing the NZSki 2015 Season Pass Refund Request Form and supported with a doctor's certificate or other evidence acceptable to NZSki. NZSki reserves the right to obtain independent medical advice to validate any claim. The value of refunds will be calculated based on the use of the pass according to the table below and in conjunction with the following expiry dates. There will be no refunds after 6 weeks from the pass holder's first day of pass use.
There will be no refunds after 31 August 2015 irrespective of pass use. Refunds extend to the value of the pass type purchased only and do not cover any ancillary or other associated costs. The Injury/Medical cover add-on is regarded as an ancillary cost. Refunds will be made to the credit card used to purchase the pass and the pass will be cancelled.
0 days (pass not used) 100%
1 day - 87.5% refund
2 days - 75% refund
3 days - 62.5% refund
4 days - 50% refund
5 days - 37.5% refund
6 days - 25% refund
7 days - 12.5% refund
8+ days - no refund
- Applications for, or issued, season passes are not transferable. The pass may only be used by the person whose name it bears and photograph it matches in NZSki's records. Transferring or re-selling your Season Pass is an offence and may result in penalties including loss of access to ski area facilities and possible prosecution. Both the identified season pass holder and the person who attempts to use that pass to unlawfully gain access to the lifts will face possible prosecution and be subject to a trespass order which will prevent access to all Ski Area Association Member ski areas for a period of 2 years.
- If you lose your pass or it is stolen please report it immediately on 0800 NZSKIPASS (0800 697 547) so we can suspend/cancel it. An administration fee will apply to replace your pass.
- NZSki reserves the right to decline to reissue the pass or to issue you with passes in the future if a third party is found using your pass without its loss recorded in our system.
- Your pass cannot be used for commercial purposes without the prior approval of NZSki Ltd.
- Photo identification will be required on collection of your pass/card or when updating your photograph.
- All pass holders must abide by the ski area user responsibility code. Misconduct will result in cancelation or suspension of the pass with no refund. Misconduct includes, but is not limited to, reckless or dangerous skiing or riding, excessive speed within a slow or learning zone, disregard for closed areas, unsociable behaviour, skiing or riding under the influence of alcohol or drugs, supply of incorrect information or breach of the conditions as per the Snow Responsibility Code available at www.nzski.com.
- All pass holders must abide by all signs and instructions when driving on ski area access roads. Failure to abide by signs and instructions or reckless and dangerous driving will result in cancelation or suspension of the pass with no refund.
- You must carry your pass with you at all times when skiing or riding.
- Use of any season pass is subject to the Terms & Conditions of the specific ski area at which you are using the pass.
PART B - SPECIFIC TO SEASON PASS TYPES
- The NZSki Pass provides the holder with unlimited skiing and riding at Coronet Peak, Mt Hutt and The Remarkables for the 2015 season during standard operating hours of 9am - 4pm, plus Night Skiing at Coronet Peak on Friday and Saturday nights from 4pm - 9pm when available.
- The Queenstown Pass provides holders with unlimited skiing and riding at Coronet Peak and The Remarkables for the 2015 season during standard operating hours of 9am - 4pm. In addition holders are entitled to a $20 discount for adults and $15 discount for youths and seniors on the standard day pass rates at Mt Hutt. The Queenstown Pass includes unlimited Night Skiing at Coronet Peak during the 2015 season on Friday and Saturday nights when available.
- The Remarkables Pass provides holders with unlimited skiing and riding at The Remarkables only for the 2015 season during standard operating hours of 9am - 4pm. The Remarkables pass holders are entitled to a $20 discount for adults and $15 discount for youths and seniors on the standard day pass rates at Coronet Peak and Mt Hutt.
- The Mt Hutt Pass provides holders with unlimited skiing and riding at Mt Hutt only for the 2015 season during standard operating hours of 9am - 4pm. In addition holders are entitled to a $20 discount for adults and $15 discount for youths and seniors on the standard day pass rates at Coronet Peak and The Remarkables.
- The Mt Hutt Midweek Pass provides holders with unlimited skiing and riding, Monday - Friday at Mt Hutt only for the 2015 season during standard operating hours of 9am - 4pm. Mt Hutt Midweek Pass holders are entitled to a $20 discount for adults and $15 discount for youths and seniors at Mt Hutt on the weekends and any day of the week at Coronet Peak and The Remarkables.
- The First Tracks add-on provides access to the Coronet Express lift from 8am - 9am from late June / early July through to late in the 2015 season. The operation of First Tracks is subject to the availability and operation of the lifts and to snow and weather conditions. Access to trails will be subject to operational requirements, weather and snow conditions and any scheduled race/events. Coronet Peak does not guarantee the operation of First Tracks on any particular day.
- The Night Ski add-on provides access to the Coronet Express and Meadows Chair rlift from 4pm - 9pm on designated Night Ski nights at Coronet Peak. The operation of Night Ski is subject to the availability and operation of the lifts and to snow and weather conditions.
- The Mt Hutt First Tracks add-on provides access to the Summit Six Express lift on Saturdays and Sundays from 8am to 9am from late June / early July through to late in the 2015 season. Mt Hutt First Tracks add-on is available to purchase with a Mt Hutt Pass or NZSki Pass. The First Tracks add-on is not available with the Mt Hutt mid-week pass. The operation of First Tracks is subject to the availability and operation of the lifts and to snow & weather conditions. Access to trails will be subject to operational requirements, weather and snow conditions and any scheduled race/events. Mt Hutt does not guarantee the operation of First Tracks on any particular Saturday or Sunday.
- Pass holder conditions as in Part A above also apply.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SEASON PASS INSTALMENT OPTIONS
By selecting to make payment by the instalment option, the customer hereby agrees to NZSki Limited (NZSki) retaining the customer's credit card details and automatically charging the customer's credit card in three or eight (depending on purchase period) equal instalments. The first instalment will be charged at the time of purchase (only available during the Early Bird sales periods) and the remaining instalments on the following dates:
For choosing to pay by instalment, the customer will be charged a credit fee calculated at 3% of the entire transaction value.
- Default of payment
If any instalment payment is not made, e.g. due to the credit card payment being declined or reversed, NZSki reserves the right to charge a default administration fee of $35 per card transaction. Please see cancellations and refunds below for more details.Any changes to credit card details must be advised to NZSki by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone (+64 3 450 1970) at least five working days prior to the instalment due date. This includes notification of new card expiry dates. NZSki will not be responsible for failure by the customer to make payment on the due date for any reason.
- Cancellation and Refunds
Season Passes are non-refundable from the date of the first payment under any circumstances unless the Injury/Medical cover option has been purchased.
- Issue and collection of season passes
Season Passes will not be issued or available for collection until full payment of all instalments has been received.
The customer consents to NZSki making disclosures required by the Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act 2003 in an electronic form, by means of email.